3rd Annual Bioprocessing Summit Europe Virtual attracts more than 400 participants
Attendance, again, grows by more than 10% year-on-year
Bioprocessing Summit Europe Virtual 2020 at a glance
The 3rd Annual Bioprocessing Summit Europe was recently held virtually on 21-23 July and was attended by more than 400 bioprocessing scientists interested in the latest developments in Upstream and Downstream Processing, Cell &
Gene Therapy, Analytic & Formulation, and much more.
The 2020 program offered 8 distinct conferences, and 10 Keynote presentations, focused on advances in all aspects of Cell Culture to Bioproduction, Cell Line to Protein Expression, Continuous Processing, Recovery and Purification, Cell Therapy
CMC and Manufacturing, Gene Therapy CMC and Manufacturing, Analytical Characterisation and Formulation, as well as Stability and Aggregation
2020 Event Featured
- 400+ Participants
- 8 Conferences
- 10 Keynote Presentations
- Interactive Breakout Discussions
- Dedicated Exhibit Hall Hours & Networking Functions
- 40% of the attendees titled as a decision-maker from leading Pharma (20%), Biotech companies (64%) and, Academic learning institutions (12%).
- Industry leaders representing 25 different countries
- More than 250 unique organizations shared case studies, collaborated on best practices, and provided unique perspectives on poignant issues that the field currently faces.
The impressive audience came together for invaluable networking opportunities with more than
Please visit our website in the near future for our March 2021 dates, location and format