IN-PERSON POSTER SPACE HAS REACHED CAPACITY.
We have a waitlist, but are still accepting posters for the virtual platform.
If you are attending in-person but did not secure an in-person poster board, your poster will still be included in the conference materials for virtual viewing!
If you would like to be considered for an In-Person opening, or want to add a poster for virtual-only viewing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Present a Poster and Save € 50!
Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your poster is included in the conference materials, your full submission
must be received, and your registration paid in full by (AT CAPACITY).
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your materials. Please see below
for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference materials
- Receive €50 off your registration
Please submit the following poster presentation materials by the poster deadline:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 words; about 500 characters)
- Presentation file for the conference documentation (one-page, no-audio PDF poster)
In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page, PRINTED poster to the event for onsite viewing.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, ISO paper size A0: (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high) or (33.11 inches wide × 46.81 inches high). Oversize posters will not fit.
Onsite posters may hang for only a portion of the event. Please indicate your poster program selection during submission. If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance and capacity requirements.
** One-page, no-audio PDF poster for the virtual platform is required by all poster presenters
In-Person Posters will be approved in the order received. Posters for this event are limited to one per person. Poster quantities may also be limited by company.
CAMBRIDGE HEALTHTECH INSTITUTE IS PROUD TO SUPPORT AND RECOGNIZE THE SCIENTISTS OF TOMORROW!
**Full time graduate students and PhD candidates qualify for the student rate. Students are encouraged to present a research poster and receive an additional discount off their registration fee.
- Receive a poster presentation slot and a savings off your registration fee
- Present your research poster to an international delegation representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Network with potential employers and contacts to further your research and form collaborations
See Individual Registration Page for Student pricing
Presentation content should be scientific and relevant to the conference topic. Advertisements or solicitations will not be approved.
We reserve the right to publish your poster content in various marketing materials and products.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.