PRESENT A VIRTUAL POSTER AND SAVE €50
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the virtual poster sessions. To ensure your poster presentation is included
in the conference materials, your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by 19 February 2021.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a virtual poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and
other materials. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Discuss your research and collaborate with other attendees during designated chat times
- Your poster presentation will be published on our conference platform
- Receive €50 off your registration*
- Automatically entered into Poster Competition.
Virtual scientific poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Text-only abstract. It can be an in-depth, one-page abstract, or just a short description.
- 3-5 minute voice-over PowerPoint presentation. You may substitute the PowerPoint with a one-page, static PDF of your poster
One award will be given at the conference for BEST POSTER.
Present your virtual poster at Bioprocessing Summit Europe and be automatically entered to win. The winner will be chosen based on visual appearance of presentation, clarity of concepts presented, audience engagement, technology advances and implications of the work presented.